Spring in South Tyrolean valleys
Spring in South Tyrol: discover historical towns and culture.
Just 10 minutes drive from your apartment.
These surrounding towns are worth seeing not only in spring:
- Klausen. The medieval town of Klausen with its romantic alleys at the foot of the Säben monastery is only a 10-minute drive from your vacation apartment. Tips to experience Klausen sportive, cultural and culinary can be found in our farm folder.
- Brixen, the bishop’s town. Today it is the main town of the Eisack Valley and therefore also its cultural and economic center. Even today, the appearance of the town is marked by its long and eventful history. Avenues and parks line the old town and invite you to rest and linger.
- Bolzano, the provincial capital and the undisputed cultural, economic and political center of South Tyrol. Tip,s to experience Bolzano sporty, cultural and culinary, you will find in our farm folder.
- Also for excursions to Merano or Sterzing we have all kinds of tips ready in our farm folder.
Get active in the beautiful nature of South Tyrol
The pleasant temperature and weather conditions in spring are ideal for great spring hikes and leisurely walks through the blossoming nature of South Tyrol. Medieval castles and monasteries are also among the sights in our vicinity.
Sport- activities for your vacation in South Tyrol:
- Visit of an indoor swimming pool
- Climbing hall
- and much more.
In our lovingly designed farm folder you will find many suggestions for these and other activities. Also farmer’s wife Verena is happy to help you to plan various vacation activities.
Directly on the farm are available for families swings, sandbox, children’s slide, a large trampoline, scooters and other playground equipment and let no boredom arise with children.